- Congress every 4th year. The next Congress will take place in the city of Tampere August 5th - 6th 2017.
- A course in associative issues for member associations in April 2017.
- National gardening courses for allotment gardeners in the affiliated associations arranged at Lepaa of HAMK University of Applied Sciences, Axxell Överby Gardening School in Espoo and Ahlman Tampere.
- Local gardening courses in three regions. Anyone interested in allotment gardening can participate.
- Participation in the ‘PuutarhaSuomi 100’ (GardenFinland 100) event in March 2017. The event is part of the programme for the centenary of Finland’s independence in 2017.
- Tours for allotment gardeners in the affiliated associations. In 2017 a trip to the garden fair ‘Nordiska trädgårdar’ in Stockholm, Sweden and to IGA in Berlin, Germany.
- Every 2nd year (even years) a National Get-together Event for the members of the member associations. The event is organized in co-operation with a hosting allotment garden. The next event will take place in 2018.
- Participation in Gardening Fairs all over Finland (selectively)